Our church premises
Throughout the week we welcome members of the local community into our church buildings for a wide range of activities. If you would like more information or contact details for any of the activities listed below, please telephone (0161) 430 2964.
The church, church hall and meeting rooms can be hired when they are not otherwise being used. If you would like to make a booking or enquire about doing so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some activities are run by church members, who will give you a warm welcome if you come along:
- Thrift Shop and Café: 9:30 am - 12:00 noon each Wednesday and Saturday. On Wednesday mornings the café is run by members of local churches working together.
- Men's Snooker: Mondays, 8:00 - 10:30 pm and
Over 60's Snooker: Thursdays, 1:30 - 4:30 pm.
- Toddler Group: 1:15 - 2:45 pm each Wednesday in term time. Phone (0161) 494 8494 for more information.
- Musical Memories: 1:30 - 3:30 pm on the first Tuesday of each month. A relaxed and friendly occasion especially for people with dementia and their carers. Refreshments included. Phone 07483 296 043 for more information.
- Breakfast Club: 9:00 - 10:00 am (before morning worship) on the last Sunday in each month. Free breakfast and fellowship for all, especially those in particular need.
- A Lunch Club for over 60's takes place on the second Tuesday of each month.
- A series of Friday evening concerts is held during the year, featuring a broad range of music - jazz, brass band, choral etc. Details of upcoming concerts are on the Future Events page.
Other organisations and community groups also use our buildings during the daytime and evening:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) groups: Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- Brownies: Tuesdays 7:00 - 8:30 pm.
- Martin Goddard School of Art: Thursdays 9:30 am - 12:00 noon. Phone (0161) 494 2319 for more information.
- Slimming World: Mondays, 7:00 - 8.30 pm (just turn up and enrol).
- Starlets Dance and Play: for pre-school children. Mondays 10:30 am - 12:00 noon. Phone 07817 597633 for more information.
- Stockport Accordion Club: Wednesdays 6:15 - 11:00 pm.
- Woodlarks Singing Group: Thursdays 1.30 - 3.30 pm.